Aside from the formal roles and duties of law clerks described above, the clerks are also the initiators of a range of other activities, some of which are legally related, while others are purely social. Our most recent initiatives include the following:
- Arranging a soccer team and cheering squad with the members of administrative staff;
- Organising regular blood drives at the Court;
- Arranging collections for social causes;
- Arranging social events for staff;
- Conceptualising and distributing clerk recruitment posters for the Court and visiting Universities on career days;
- Inviting prominent legal figures and prospective employers to the Court to discuss relevant legal issues; and
- Arranging additional training on a needs basis.