- Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng
- Deputy Chief Justice Ray Zondo
- Justice Chris Jafta
- Justice Leona Theron
- Justice Mbuyiseli Madlanga
- Justice Nonkosi Zoliswa Mhlantla
- Justice Sisi Khampepe
- Justice Steven Arnold Majiedt
- Justice Tshiqi,Zukisa Laurah Lumka
+27 11 359-7400 email@example.com
The notion of a bill of rights for South Africa can be traced back to an ANC document in the early 1920s. The Freedom Charter of 1955 carried the idea forward.
Copyright © Constitutional Court of South Africa All Rights Reserved.